HYC has four sizes of lockers available for rent.
- Clothes lockers in the ladies' room at the west end of the locker house. Suitable for storing a change of clothing or small personal items. $25/year.
- Small lockers on the first floor of the locker house. Approximately 3 feet wide by 18 inches deep. $65/year.
- Large lockers on the first floor of the locker house. Approximately 3 feet wide by 3 feet deep. $100/year.
- Lockers on the second floor of the locker house. Approximately 3 feet wide by 6 feet deep, sloping from full ceiling height at the front to floor-level in the rear. $130/year.
Active members have priority for locker rentals. After all requests from active members have been satisfied, any remaining lockers will be rented (on an as-available and first-come, first-served basis) to other membership classes. Non-active members who are using lockers may be required to vacate their lockers if an active member requests one and none are available.
Locker house rules
- Members must supply their own lock. You assume all responsibility for loss or damage to any property stored in the locker.
- All stored items must be in your locker. No items may be stored in the passage ways or common areas.
- Certain areas of the locker house are designated by the club to store club property. No personal property may be stored in these areas.
- All applicable fire codes must be complied with. Individual members will be responsible for any fines levied against the club for violations.
- Storage of volatile or flammable liquids or gasses is prohibited.
- Running of electrical cords into lockers is prohibited.
- Lockers are subject to inspection to verify compliance with safety regulations upon demand of the Grounds & Locker Chairman. If, upon reasonable notice, a member does not make his or her locker available for inspection, the lock will be cut and the member evicted from the locker.
- Empty lockers may not be “claimed” by members. They must be assigned by the Grounds & Locker Chairman. Any lockers which have not been assigned and are found with a lock on them will have the lock cut off and the contents discarded.